mainauthorstorieslinksblog

4/16/07

Getting Closer

Completing something is always a good feeling. I just finished my book proposal for The Measure of a Queen - Fire and Ice. Well, the first draft anyway. Still, after working on it for almost two months, getting this far is an accomplishment. During that same time, I added a new Chapter One to the novel as well as what I hope is a suspenseful Prologue.

Now it's time to get back to Book Two. Ceralyn and Navarre have discovered that Ulan has been kidnapped and they'e about to set out after him. Things are getting exciting.

I'd like to take a moment to offer my thanks to best-selling author, Jeanette Windle, for all her help and support and for believing that I can actually do this. I also owe a very big thanks to my niece, Darelle. She's always pushing me to write and encouraging me when I get discouraged.

Anyway, I hope to have the proposal finalized before the end of April so I can move forward with what I hope will be an entertaining and inspirational story everyone can read and enjoy. Keep praying folks...I've had several goose-bump-raising experiences related to writing this story that prove it works! God is Good!!!

No comments: